Efficient search – Web of Science and Scopus
We also hold this course for groups of five people or more.
Please arrange a date with us.
At the end of the course you are able to
- structure your search reasonably by using Boolean operators, truncations and phrase searching.
- analyze the relevance of your results and to find further relevant hits by tracing citations
- combine and organize search queries in the search history
- identify helpful information in an author`s profile
- Students on Bachelor's and Master's courses with some previous knowledge of searching in databases
- Members of ETH Zurich
- Anyone with an interest in science
ETH Library, circulation desk , main building ETH Zürich, Rämistrasse 101, 8092 Zurich