Is Google enough? Finding scientific information
We also hold this course for groups of five people or more.
Please arrange a date with us.
- General search strategy
- Subject-based searches
- Google Scholar and other search engines
- Multidisciplinary databases
At the end of the course you are able to
- summarize (dis-)advantages of Google Scholar
- use advanced search functions in Google Scholar for a specific literature search
- apply essential knowledge of information retrieval to your research
- use the two multidisciplinary databases Web of Science and Scopus in addition to Google Scholar
- Members of ETH Zurich
- Anyone with an interest in science
ETH-Bibliothek, Circulation desk, main building ETH Zurich, Rämistrasse 101, 8092 Zurich