Database access changes
From 1 January 2013, it will no longer be possible to access a series of databases via the OVID SP platform – instead, new providers will be used to access the databases. At the same time, you will be able to benefit from improved functionalities.
- Compendex > Engineering Village (external link) (Elsevier)
- EconLit > EBSCO (external link)
- FSTA (Food Science and Technology Abstracts) > Web of Knowledge (external link) (Thomson Reuters)
- Geobase > Engineering Village (external link) (Elsevier)
- GeoREF > Engineering Village (external link) (Elsevier)
- Philosopher's Index > EBSCO (external link)
- Psyndex > EBSCO (external link)
We request that you edit your bookmarks and alerts accordingly.
Furthermore, the following databases will no longer be available from 1 January 2013:
- Forest Science Database
- Technology Research Database
Use our specialist alternatives instead.
More information about the databases which can be accessed at ETH Zurich can be found in the ETH-Bibliothek Knowledge Portal.
If you would like to improve your research skills, you could attend one of our training courses.
If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 41 44 632 21 35.