The Baubibliothek is a Special Library affiliated to the ETH-Bibliothek and open to the public.
- Architecture, urban and spatial planning
- Construction, environment and geomatics
The holdings can be researched using the ETH-Bibliothek Knowledge Portal.
100,000 freely accessible documents and media:
- Books and reference works
- Subscription to 580 journals
- Topographical and themed maps
- Legal commentaries and construction standards
- Technical company and product documentation
- Physical Material Collection for research and teaching in the field of building sciences. This project is being carried out in collaboration with the Department of Architecture.
- 160 study spaces with network access
- Wireless LAN
- 8 public workstations (personal login required)
- 3 flatbed scanners, A3 (2 PCs, 1 Mac)
- 2 photocopiers, A3, black-and-white
- 1 printer, A4, black-and-white
- 1 colour printer (VPP), A3
- 1 graphics stations
- 1 microfiche reader
- 1 video player
- Lockers (managed by building administration)