The InfoCenter is your main port of call for questions and searches. It also has study spaces and public workstations as well as reference collections such as newspapers, technical journals and reference works.
- National and international press
- 800 scientific journals
- Reference works and dictionaries related to the subject areas at ETH Zurich
- Reserve collection on study and career development
These reference collections are freely available but cannot be borrowed.
- 150 study spaces with Wireless LAN
- 30 public workstations (personal login required)
- 1 printer
- InfoLounge with newspapers and journals
- 1 book scanner. Save your digitized data on a USB stick or a memory card. A printer is also available.
- 1 scanner for microfiche and microfilm
- 2 photocopiers, A4, A3, black-and-white