Reading Room Collections and Archives
In the Reading Room Collections and Archives you can look into documents, works, images and maps of unique holdings of the following collections and archives: ETH Zurich University Archive, Image Archive, Maps, Max Frisch Archive and Rare Books.
How to use the Collections and Archives
- The digitization of documents of the Collections and Archives is constantly proceeding.
- For reasons of conservation, most documents are only available for consultation in the Reading Room Collections and Archives.
- To consult documents of the University Archives or the Image Archive please announce your visit in advance.
Study spaces for customers working with documents from the Collections and Archives.
- 3 public workstations for users of the Collections and Archives (personal login required)
- 1 ArcGIS workstation: ArcGIS Desktop, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- 1 public workstation with electronic overview grids (Toporama)
- 1 reader for microfiche
- 1 scanner for microfiche and microfilm
- 1 copier, A3, colour
- 1 flatbed scanner A2 (storage device: USB-stick)