You can use the ETH-Bibliothek mobile web app with a smartphone. The application, which has been optimised for mobile devices, enables you to:
- search for and order resources (incl. NEBIS network)
- view loans and open orders or reservations in your user account
- use selected e-resources with mobile interfaces
- call up contact information and opening hours
- receive news
- use social media
- browse through the weblog Spezialsammlungen Digital
Installing the icon for the web app
How do you set up direct access from your smartphone to the ETH-Bibliothek mobile web app?
Set up the integrated icon on the home screen:
1. If you have an iPhone with Safari, select the "transfer" symbol in the lower menu bar.
2. Tap the menu item "To the home screen". A dialogue box will appear with the icon and the related text.
3. This text can be supplemented or changed (e.g. in "Knowledge Portal").
4. The icon with the embedded link to the web app will appear on the home screen.