Architecture and Civil Engineering Library
COVID-19: Closing of ETH Library
For the time being, all ETH Library locations are closeduntil and including Sunday, 19 April 2020
Architecture and Civil Engineering Library is a Special Library affiliated to the ETH Library and open to the public.
The holdings can be researched using ETH Library's Search Portal (external link).
100,000 freely accessible documents and media:
- Books and reference works
- Subscription to 580 journals
- Topographical and themed maps
- Legal commentaries and construction standards
- Graphic Novels
- Physical Material Collection for research and teaching in the field of building sciences. This project is being carried out in collaboration with the Department of Architecture.
- Self-Access Center of the Language Center of UZH and ETH Zurich with borrowable media, events and advice on learning languages autonomously and together with others.
- Information: advice, counselling, help with searches
- Customer Service: new registrations, renewing your library user, cardfees, reminders
- 150 study spaces with network access
- Wireless LAN (external link)
- 8 public workstations (personal login required)
- 3 flatbed scanners, A3 (2 PCs, 1 Mac)
- 2 photocopiers, A3 with scan function, black-and-white/scan in colour
- 1 book scanner. Save your digital copies on a USB stick.
- 1 ETH Print Service multifunctional device (scan to email/USB, print from personal device, copy; b/w, colour; with nethz-login)
- 1 microfiche reader
- 1 video player
- One-day lockers and permanent lockers (keys available at the information desk)
Free tool loans for members of ETH Zurich
A list of the tools is available on the Search Portal (external link).
Please order by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your user number. The tools can be collected from the Architecture and Civil Engineering Library.
Or come to the counter in person.
Borrowed tools are booked to your user account. ETH Library’s normal loan and reminder periods and fees apply. The tools are borrowed via the ETH Card free of charge. The maximum loan period is three days. ETH Library’s usage regulations apply.