The Bibliothek Erdwissenschaften is a Special Library affiliated to the ETH Library and open to the public.
The holdings can be researched using ETH Library's Knowledge Portal.
Freely accessible documents:
- 23 600 books and bound journals
- 30,000 maps relating to geology and earth sciences (mainly of Europe and Switzerland)
- Subscription to 190 journals
- Information: advice, counselling, help with searches
- Customer Service: new registrations, renewing your library user, cardfees, reminders
- 45 study spaces with network access
- 5 relax armchairs
- Wireless LAN (external link)
- 4 public workstations (personal login required)
- 1 photocopier
- 1 scanner, A3