The InfoCenter is your main point of contact for questions and searches. It also has study spaces and public workstations as well as reference collections such as newspapers, technical journals and reference works.
- Information: advice, counselling, help with searches, receiving acquisition requests
- Customer Service: new registrations, renewing your library user, cardfees, reminders
- Tablets: iPads and Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 available to try out and borrow on site
- At the information desk we will be glad to recharge your mobile devices.Bring your own charging device.
- National and international journals and newspapers
- 650 scientific journals
- Reference works and dictionaries related to the subject areas at ETH Zurich
- Reserve collection on study and career development
These reference collections are freely available but cannot be borrowed.
- 150 study spaces with Wireless LAN (external link)
- 30 public workstations (personal login required). Please register on libraries.ch (external link).
- Lockers for a day (key available at the InfoCenter)
- Permanent lockers (key available at the Circulation desk)
- 1 printer
- 1 book scanner. Save your digitized data on a USB stick
- 1 scanner for microfiche and microfilm
- 4 photocopiers, A4, A3, black-and-white