A large number of databases, for example DADS article database, as well as standards can be accessed at ETH Zurich. Search on the Knowledge Portal for the databases that are available or use the access by subject.
- All databases
- Access for members of ETH Zurich to licensed databases in the ETH Zurich network
- Access for all external users to licensed databases in the public areas of the ETH-Bibliothek
Information, tutorials and training courses
For the following databases we offer information, tutorials and training courses on request for groups of 5 people or more:
DADS article database
- DADS: Digital Article Database Service
- Bibliographical database containing over 60 million articles from scientific journals
- Made available by the Technical Information Center of Denmark, part of the Technical University of Denmark.
Contains articles of Web of Science, as well as by the following publishers:
- ACM Association for Computing Machinery
- ACS American Chemical Society
- Cambridge University Press
- Elsevier, Emerald
- IEL (IET/IEEE)
- IOP Institute of Physics,
- Mary Ann Liebert
- OUP Oxford University Press
- PNAS – Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences
- RSC Royal Society of Chemistry
- Sage, Science magazine
- Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (IAM)
- Springer (inkl. Kluwer)
- Walter de Gruyter
- Includes publications from the last 10 years, in some cases even longer, as well as the entire set of Web of Science licenced by ETH-Bibliothek.
- Access for members of ETH Zurich via the ETH Zurich network
- Access for all external users in the public areas of the ETH-Bibliothek
- The standards can be found electronically in the "My Standards" section in the ASTM Digital Library.
- The standards are also available in print in the Annual Book of ASTM Standards. This work can be ordered for loan via the Knowledge Portal.
DIN, ISO, SMV, VDI
- The standards of the Deutsches Institut für Normung DIN, the International Standard Organisation ISO, Schweizer Maschinenbaunormen SMV and the standards of the Association of German Engineers VDI can be accessed on line via the Perinorm database.
- Access to fulltext only for members of ETH Zurich via the ETH Zurich network
- The collected standards of the Schweizerischer Ingenieur- und Architektenverein SIA and the Swiss Association of Road and Transportation Experts VSS can be viewed in hard copy or via databases held in the Baubibliothek.
- SIA standards are also available in print form the InfoCenter of the ETH-Bibliothek.
- Other construction standards can be found via the Knowledge Portal.
- The indices and commentaries of the standards of the Association for Electrical, Electronic and Information Technologies VDE can be searched on the Knowledge Portal.