A large number of databases, for example Primo Central Index, as well as standards can be accessed at ETH Zurich. Search via ETH Library's Search Portal for the databases that are available or use the access by subject.
- All databases
- Access for members of ETH Zurich to licensed databases in the ETH Zurich network
- Access for all external users to licensed databases in the public areas of ETH Library
Information, tutorials and training courses
For the following databases we offer information, tutorials and training courses on request for groups of 5 people or more:
Primo Central Index
- Interdisciplinary database of scolarly information resources
- Made available by Ex Libris
- In ETH Library's Search Portal select "Articles and more" in the search field
DIN, ISO, SNV, VDI, ASTM, IEEE, SAE
- These standards can be accessed in full text via eresearchcenter (within the ETH Zurich network). Be aware that neither the Search Portal of the ETH library nor an internet search lead to full text access.
- You find many printed DIN standards in the ETH Library's Search Portal (by searching with the norm number).
- The printed ASTM standards are available in the Annual Book of ASTM Standards. You find this publication via ETH Library's Search Portal.
- The collected standards of the Schweizerischen Ingenieur- und Architektenvereinigung SIA can be viewed in hard copy or via databases held in the Architecture and Civil Engineering Library . SIA standards are also available in print form in ETH Library's InfoCenter.
- The collected standards of the Swiss Association of Road and Transportation Experts VSS can be viewed in hard copy in the Architecture and Civil Engineering Library.
- Other construction standards can be found via ETH Library's Search Portal.
- The indices and commentaries of the standards of the Association for Electrical, Electronic and Information Technologies (VDE) can be searched via ETH Library's Search Portal.