Nexis Uni (external link) (formerly LexisNexis) provides access to press, company and financial information, economic analyses, country reports, legal information, and also biographical personal information. This includes:
- Printed and online magazines, news, and blogs
- Local, regional, national, and international newspapers, some of which have extensive archives, such as The New York Times, The Independent, Washington Post, Der Spiegel, El País, Tages-Anzeiger, Le Temps
- Comprehensive collections of legal source material with legal information on cases, decisions, and laws, in particular for the Anglo-American sphere, including decisions of the US Supreme Court since 1790
- Business information on more than 80 million US and international companies and more than 75 million chief executives
- Up-to-date full-text information is easy to find thanks to new and intuitive search functions. After registration, alerts can be set, searches can be saved, and interesting documents can be bookmarked.
For licensing reasons, access to this database is restricted to the domain ethz.ch. In case of technical problems or questions about access authorization, please contact the database helpdesk.
Training courses will be held by arrangement. These will explain the various search strategies and functionalities using examples from relevant fields.