The ETH-Bibliothek possesses original correspondence to and from Albert Einstein and some image documents. Papers and other official documents belonging to ETH Zurich can be viewed online.
- Einstein's youth (1879–1896)
- Studies at the Polytechnic Institute in Zurich (1896–1900)
- Officer in the patent office (1900–1909) : Einstein’s wonder year 1905
- Associate Professor at the Universiy of Zurich and professor in Prague (1909–1912)
- Professor at the ETH Zurich (1912–1914)
- The Time in Berlin: Completion of the "Allgemeinen Relativitätstheorie" (1914–1933)
- Princeton (1933–1955)