Notes on electronic and printed dissertations and reports from ETH Zurich and other universities and research institutions.
Dissertations from ETH Zurich
- These are available in printed and electronic format either in full or at least in summary versions.
- They are referenced in the Knowledge Portal with a link to the full text or summary.
- You can also search for them in the ETH E-Collection, the Institutional Repository for ETH Zurich, in full text versions.
Dissertations from Swiss universities
Dissertations from other Swiss universities are listed in the catalogues for the relevant libraries. A number of universities operate document servers on which dissertations in electronic format can be accessed.
- Archive ouverte UNIGE: University of Geneva
- Cyberdocuments RERO à l'Université de Lausanne: University of Lausanne
- e-Doc UNI BASEL: University Library of Basel
- EDIS: University of St. Gallen
- eThesis: University of Freiburg
- RERO DOC: RERO Network
- Thèses de l’Université de Lausanne: BCU Lausanne
- ZORA - University of Zurich: University of Zurich
Dissertations from other countires
- Dissonline.de – Portal of the German National Library: electronic dissertations from Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Networked Digital Library of Theses and Dissertations (NDLTD) – Mainly electronic dissertations from the USA and Great Britain, also from Canada and European countries
- DART-Europe E-theses Portal – Electronic dissertations and other theses from Europe
- Cyberthèses – Mainly electronic dissertations in French, also in other languages, especially Spanish
Reports from ETH Zurich and other universities and research institutions
- Reports can be searched via the Knowledge Portal, borrowed or read online.
- Reports on microfiche: Collection of about 2 million research reports
Search and using dissertations, reports, educational material and lectures in the ETH E-Collection
- Institutional Repository of ETH Zurich with electronic publications by members of ETH Zurich
- All documents can also be located via the Knowledge Portal.
- Additional functions of the ETH E-Collection: Full text versions available (exception: dissertations for which there is no declaration of consent), full text search, browsing by subject field, author, organisational unit, document type and year