ETH-Bibliothek provides electronic and printed journals.
E-Journals (electronic journals)
- Full text versions available online
- Access for members of ETH Zurich to licensed e-journals in the ETH Zurich network
- Access for all external users to licensed e-journals in the public areas of ETH-Bibliothek
- Large providers' platforms: ACS (external link), CUP (external link), Elsevier (external link), IOP (external link), JSTOR (external link), NPG (external link), OUP (external link), SAGE (external link), Springer (external link), Wiley-Blackwell (external link)
In most cases, the table of contents or a summary is also available to external users.
Where titles are not available online, electronic copies can be ordered: Electronic document delivery.
Printed scientific journals
- Journal titles are searchable via the Knowledge Portal
- Can be borrowed or used on-site
The current year's issues of about 600 scientific journals from all subjects can be used at the ETH-Bibliothek's InfoCenter (they cannot be borrowed).
Journals from the 17th to the 19th century
- Journal titles are searchable possible via the Knowledge Portal
- Can be viewed in the Reading Room Collections and Archives
- Swiss and international daily and weekly newspapers are available at the ETH-Bibliothek InfoCenter, in the Baubibliothek, Bibliothek Erdwissenschaften, GESS-Bibliothek and Grüne Bibliothek.
- LexisNexis (external link) – for online searches in the international daily and weekly press (access via the ETH Zurich network).