ETH Library provides electronic and printed journals.
E-Journals (electronic journals)
- Full text versions available online
- Access for members of ETH Zurich to licensed e-journals in the ETH Zurich network
- Access for all external users to licensed e-journals in the public areas of ETH Library
- Large providers' platforms: ACS (external link), CUP (external link), Elsevier (external link), IOP (external link), JSTOR (external link), NPG (external link), OUP (external link), SAGE (external link), Springer (external link), Wiley-Blackwell (external link)
In most cases, the table of contents or a summary is also available to external users.
Where titles are not available online, electronic copies can be ordered: Electronic document delivery.
Printed scientific journals
- Journal titles are searchable via the Knowledge Portal
- Can be borrowed or used on-site
The current year's issues of about 600 scientific journals from all subjects can be used at the ETH Library's InfoCenter (they cannot be borrowed).
Journals from the 17th to the 19th century
- Journal titles are searchable possible via the Knowledge Portal
- Can be viewed in the Reading Room Collections and Archives
- Swiss and international daily and weekly newspapers are available at the ETH Library InfoCenter, in the Baubibliothek, Bibliothek Erdwissenschaften, GESS-Bibliothek and Grüne Bibliothek.
- LexisNexis (external link) – for online searches in the international daily and weekly press (access via the ETH Zurich network).