A large number of databases, for example Primo Central Index, as well as standards can be accessed at ETH Zurich. Search via ETH Library's Search Portal for the databases that are available or use the access by subject.
- All databases
- Access for members of ETH Zurich to licensed databases in the ETH Zurich network
- Access for all external users to licensed databases in the public areas of ETH Library
Information, tutorials and training courses
For the following databases we offer information, tutorials and training courses on request for groups of 5 people or more:
Primo Central Index
- Interdisciplinary database of scolarly information resources
- Made available by Ex Libris
- In ETH Library's Search Portal select "Articles and more" in the search field
DIN, ISO, SNV, VDI
- These standards can be accessed in full text via the Perinorm database. Access to full text only for members of ETH Zurich via the ETH Zurich network.
- You find many printed DIN standards in the ETH Library's Search Portal (external link) (by searching for the norm number).
- The collected standards of the Schweizerischen Ingenieur- und Architektenvereinigung SIA can be viewed in hard copy or via databases held in the Architecture and Civil Engineering Library . SIA standards are also available in print form in ETH Library's InfoCenter.
- The collected standards of the Swiss Association of Road and Transportation Experts VSS can be viewed in hard copy in the Architecture and Civil Engineering Library.
- Other construction standards can be found via ETH Library's Search Portal.
- The indices and commentaries of the standards of the Association for Electrical, Electronic and Information Technologies (VDE) can be searched via ETH Library's Search Portal.
- The standards of the ASTM (former American Society for Testing and Materials) can be accessed electronically in the ASTM Digital Library (external link).
- The standards are also available in print in the Annual Book of ASTM Standards. This work can be ordered for loan via ETH Library's Search Portal.
- The standards of the IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) can be accessed electronically at IEEE Standards (external link).