Digital Curation at ETH Zurich
- Do you want to make sure your research data remains available in the longer term?
- Do you want to reference the primary (raw) data your publications are based upon permanently?
- Would you like to improve the impact of your publication?
- Is it important to you for your file formats to still be readable in ten or even fifty years?
- Do you want to ensure that your digital collections are preserved for future generations?
- Do you want to have a say in how long your data remains available and who is allowed to access it?
With the ETH Data Archive, ETH-Bibliothek provides an infrastructure for the medium and long-term storage of digital information such as research data, documents or images.
The Digital Curation Office is your point of contact for technical and conceptual issues concerning long-term electronic archiving and data management. Furthermore, it offers researchers help and support in managing and publishing their data as well as in following the requirements stated in the Guidelines for Research Integrity of ETH Zurich (pdf, 1.25 MB (external link)).
Read up on our services or contact us to arrange a consultation!
|Date||Link and Description|
New article about the iPRES 2016 conference: focus on context and digital continuity
A new article by the Digital Curation team published in b.i.t. online (German only) is reporting about current topics and trends of digital long-term preservation, as presented at the iPRES 2016.
Portal zum Management von Forschungsdaten aufgeschaltet
The Data Life-Cycle Management (DLCM) project by swissuniversities, dealing with the creation of sustainable and concrete solutions for the management of research data throughout its entire lifecycle, is now online with a dedicated portal.
Data management plans and long-term preservation at the first Swiss Research Data Management Day
On 29 November 2016 the first Swiss Research Data Management Day took place in Lausanne.