Digital Curation at ETH Zurich
- Do you want to make sure your research data remains available in the longer term?
- Do you want to reference the primary (raw) data your publications are based upon permanently?
- Would you like to improve the impact of your publication?
- Is it important to you for your file formats to still be readable in ten or even fifty years?
- Do you want to ensure that your digital collections are preserved for future generations?
- Do you want to have a say in how long your data remains available and who is allowed to access it?
With the ETH Data Archive, ETH-Bibliothek provides an infrastructure for the medium and long-term storage of digital information such as research data, documents or images.
The Digital Curation Office is your point of contact for technical and conceptual issues concerning long-term electronic archiving and data management. Furthermore, it offers researchers help and support in managing and publishing their data as well as in following the requirements stated in the Guidelines for Research Integrity of ETH Zurich (pdf, 1.25 MB (external link)).
Read up on our services or contact us to arrange a consultation!
|Date||Link and Description|
Data management plans and long-term preservation at the first Swiss Research Data Management Day
On 29 November 2016 the first Swiss Research Data Management Day took place in Lausanne.
Swiss Research Data Management Day
During the Swiss Research Data Management Day, best practices will be shared by established experts to discuss the state-of-the-art in data management.
Maintaining the readability of data for the long term
Poster on file formats