ETH Research Data Management Summer School 2019
Overview on Research Data Management
Receive an extensive overview on Research Data Management, its principles, its practical implications and on useful tools for early career scientists. Register now!
Research Data Management (RDM) is vital for researchers to ensure the proper organisation of research data along the entire life cycle from creation to preservation, including their sharing as open data (FAIR data).
Sessions cover the following topics:
- broad introduction to research data management and open science
- daily data management during the course of a research project
- reproducible data management and analysis
- open access to publications
- sharing and publishing research data
- outreach to researchers and to the public
- long-term preservation of research data
The ETH Research Data Management Summer School takes place from 4 June to 7 June 2019 in the ETH Alumni Pavillon. Doctoral students can obtain 2 ECTS points.
More information on the ETH RDM Summer School