Resources, Research Data Management, Publishing – what ETH Library can do for you
Introductory event for professors
We also hold this course for groups of five people or more.
Please arrange a date with us.
- Overview of ETH Library
- Focus on research support services:
- Publishing support including open access, funding, copyright and licensing
- Research data management and data management plans (DMP)
- Subject specialist support with resources in your discipline
- Access to online and physical resources at your desk
- Trainings (search tools, reference management, research data management, open access…)
- Your group’s needs and wishes
- Learn how ETH Library’s services can support you in research and teaching
- Gain an overview about the open access and research data policy landscape in Switzerland and Europe
- Let us know how we can support your group in managing your research
- Professors ETH Zurich