ETH Library provides regular information on important new services and events.
ETH Library’s infrastructure and tools lead you to your goal.
The prepared content issued by ETH Library is at your free disposal and gives you a head start.
Be inspired by people and learn something new.
ETH Library keeps clients regularly informed about important new services and events.
- A burning passion for standard works and rare publications in the field of volcanology
- COVID-19: Postversand während der Schliessung
- ETHorama: virtual journeys through historic Switzerland
- Webinars on information research and reference management
- Keep learning languages online
- Personal consultations for your questions
- Further educate yourself in the home office too
- ETH Library pays open access fees for COVID-19 pandemic related articles
- Extensive ornithological platform
- COVID-19: freely accessible e-resources
- COVID-19: Closing of ETH Library
- Discover the world with the treasures of the Royal Geographical Society Collections
- Important information about ETH Library’s services
- Events at ETH Library cancelled
- Graphic novels – far-off worlds and ominous-looking cities
- Full text search now available for publications from the eighteenth century
- Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung (F.A.Z.) – a subscription for you. Access for you
- Language plan for your stay abroad
- Courses and workshops: learn the basics of scientific research
- sMapshot in new design and with new functions
- Offices: more than functional spaces
- Elevators in ETH main building out of service
- New access: harness the power of networked knowledge with Embase
- Language learning with a study partner
- ETH Research Data Management Summer School 2020
- AstroRara – Picturing heavens through time
- Muscles visible in 3D
- E-Periodica: new digitised journals
- Two new modules available from Visible Body
- Book clubs for language fans and book addicts