Gotthard – rocks and tunnels
The Gotthard has inspired people for centuries: tourists, artists, researchers, engineers, workers and geologists have all travelled, explored and drilled through the massif.
And it has also left its mark on ETH-Bibliothek’s holdings:
- Files on the construction of the Gotthard Railway
- Photo reports on the construction of the road tunnel
- Depictions of the old Gotthard Pass road
- Rock samples from tunnel bores
- Geological profiles of the Gotthard Massif
- Current specialist information on traffic planning, tunnel construction, geology and measuring technology
To coincide with the inauguration of the Gotthard Base Tunnel, we present our resources grouped into themes.