ETH Library provides electronic and printed journals.
E-Journals (electronic journals)
- Full text versions available online
- Access for members of ETH Zurich to licensed e-journals in the ETH Zurich network
- Access for all external users to licensed e-journals in the public areas of ETH Library
- Large providers' platforms: ACS (external link), CUP (external link), Elsevier (external link), IOP (external link), JSTOR (external link), NPG (external link), OUP (external link), SAGE (external link), Springer (external link), Wiley-Blackwell (external link)
In most cases, the table of contents or a summary is also available to external users.
Where titles are not available online, electronic copies can be ordered: Electronic document delivery.
Virtual journal shelf
BrowZine is a customisable journal and article library and offers a novel way of accessing licensed and freely available ETH Library journals. Further information on BrowZine
Online archives of journal articles
Access to scientific journal articles published by Cambridge University Press, De Gruyter, Oxford University Press and Springer Nature. Further information on National licences (external link).
Journals from the 17th to the 19th century
- Journal titles are searchable possiblevia ETH Library's Search Portal
- Can be viewed in the Reading Room Collections and Archives
- Swiss and international daily and weekly newspapers are available at the ETH Library InfoCenter, in the Architecture and Civil Engineering Library, Earth Sciences Library, GESS Library and Green Library.
- Nexis Uni (external link) – for online searches in the international daily and weekly press (access via the ETH Zurich network).