All locations of the ETH Library are reopening
The ETH Library will be accessible again at all locations starting 3 August 2020. Please note the opening hours for the individual locations.
ETH Zurich is further relaxing restrictions and opening their buildings as of 3 August 2020.
Locations and opening hours
In addition to the ETH Library in the main building (InfoCenter) and the Architecture and Civil Engineering Library, all other locations are also reopening. The following opening hours apply until further notice:
- The ETH Library in the main building (InfoCenter): Mon–Fri 8.00–20.00, Sat+Sun 9.00–17.00
- Architecture and Civil Engineering Library: Mon–Fri 8.00–20.00
- Earth Sciences Library: Mon–Fri 9.00–17.00
- GESS Library: Mon–Fri 9.00–17.00
- Green Library: Mon–Fri 9.00–20.00, until the end of August also Sat 9.00–17.00
- Hönggerberg Depot Library: Mon–Fri 9.00–17.00
- Books can be loaned and returned at all locations. Quick queries and consultations are also available. Social distancing and hygiene measures must be adhered to at all times.
- Photocopiers and scanners are not currently available for use by private visitors.
- A reduced number of study spaces are available for students in the buildings on the Zentrum and Hönggerberg campuses.
Collections, archives and exhibitions
- Searches in the on-site holdings of the ETH Library’s collections and archives, including the Thomas Mann Archives on the Hönggerberg campus, are also possible. Registration is required.
- Museums and exhibitions will reopen in September. Events and tours will not take place until this date.
Any questions? The ETH Library is happy to help.
#KnowMore – The prepared content issued by ETH Library is at your free disposal and gives you a head start.
#ETHLibraryDigital – The wide range of digital resources and services provided by ETH Library are always available – not just while the COVID-19 protective measures are in effect.