Coffee Lectures: new online courses
Are you short on time, but still keen to learn about tools that could help you in your research? Do you have questions about a particular ETH Library service?
Our Coffee Lectures can provide the answers you need to questions concerning information research, open-access publishing and research data management. They are also a good opportunity to get to know points of contact and specialist staff at ETH Library.
Each session lasts fifteen minutes. You will receive concise, condensed information on a particular topic and have time to ask questions at the end. Fifteen minutes also happens to be just the right amount of time to enjoy a cup of tea or coffee while getting the information you need.
Our Coffee Lectures take place at 15.15 on Wednesday afternoon. The topics for this spring semester are:
- How to use the new PubMed, 27 May 2020
- Unpaywall & Co. – read research papers for free, 3 June 2020
- eresearchcenter – your portal for standards (DIN, ISO, and others), 10 June 2020
- Be aware: predatory publishers, 17 June 2020
- Creative Commons – how to license your publications and research data for reuse, 24 June 2020
Registration is not required. These are online sessions held via Zoom: https://ethz.zoom.us/j/99585769649 (external link)
#KnowHow – ETH Library’s infrastructure and tools lead you to your goal.
#ETHLibraryDigital – ETH Library is there for you digitally with various resources and services, not only during the COVID-19 protective measures.